Frequently asked questions
- Can we talk?
Yes, please come to my office hours, Monday 4–5 PM in Gates 396 at Stanford.
- How can I get a letter of recommendation from you?
First, do research with me. Then, at least 2 weeks before the application deadline, email me your application materials (including essays), your CV and a short, informal paragraph about our work together and anything else you’d like the letter to include.
- Can I have a pdf of your CV.
Yes, my CV is printer friendly and can be used to save a PDF.
- Whats going on with your site?
- Do you provide consulting services?
Yes, I consult through Cultured Fit.
- What if I have another question?
Come to my office hours or email me.